Before using a sunbed
- If signs of redness remain from a previous session or sunbathing, seek advice.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Make sure you understand the instructions on the length of each tanning session for your skin type. NEVER EXCEED LIMIT.
- Remove all cosmetics from your face & body, take of jewellery and remove contact lenses.
- Use the protective eye wear provided.
After using a sunbed
- Do not sunbathe outside on the same day you use a sun bed or vice versa.
- You may use a moisturising lotion.
- Allow at least 24 hours between each tanning session. If you are a beginner allow 48 hours between each session, this is also recommended for fair skinned people.
- Take a break between tanning course from the sun beds, especially in the summer.
- If at any time you notice lumps , moles or a change or unusual sores – consult doctor as soon as possible.
While using a sunbed
- Always wear goggles.
- Do not allow anyone else in the room when the sun bed in switched on.
- If you notice any abnormal skin reactions during a tanning session, press the red stop button to stop exposure and seek advice.
As with exposure to natural sunlight, UV may pose a risk to certain people. Anyone on the precautionary list below should not use sunbed or should seek medical advice before use.
- Any one under the age of 18.
- Anyone taking medicines or drugs which increase skin sensitivity when exposed to UV. The following may cause such reactions Antibiotics-medication for blood. Pressure-some contraceptive pills-anti depressants- eosin- analgesics- diureticsanti malarias-psoralens.
If in doubt a doctor should
FOR ANYMORE ENQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT
|Winter Opening Times:
October 1st - 31st March
|Mon - Fri:||10am - 7pm|
|Sat:||10am - 6pm|
|Summer Opening Times:
April 1st - 30th September
|Mon - Fri:||9am - 8pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|